The qIDmini by CAEN is a pocket RAIN RFID Reader that connects via Bluetooth in keyboard emulator mode with Android, iOS and Windows devices. EPC C1G2 compliant.
Terms of Sales
RFID Reader for Android, iOS and Windows
The qIDmini is a small UHF RFID reader that connects very simply via Bluetooth to Android, iOS and Windows devices. It works in keyboard emulator mode, so it does not require any special software for its operation. The reader can also operate in “batch” mode allowing to save the EPC codes in its internal memory when no communication channel is available.
- Reader dimensions: 9.9 x 5.4 x 2.0 cm / 3.9 x 2.1 x 0.8 in
- USB cable length: 1.5 m / 4.9 ft
- Weight: 57.0 g / 2.0 oz
- Operating temperature: from -10° to 55°C
- Antenna Connector: Integrated linear (horizontal), Integrated UHF Near Field Antenna
- Integrated lithium-ion battery 3.7 V, 570 mAh
- Battery life:
- operational: over 12 hours with 40,000 scans
- standby: 15 days
- Time for full recharge: 2 hours
- Internal buffer: 48 kByte (equivalent to 4096 EPC @ 96 bit codes)
- Standard: ISO 18000-6C / EPC C1G2
- Operating frequency:
- EU version: 865.60 ÷ 867.60 MHz - European standard
- US version: 902.00 ÷ 928.00 MHz - US standard
- RF power: programmable in 18 levels from 5 dBm e.r.p. (3 mW e.r.p.) to 22 dBm e.r.p. (150 mW e.r.p.)
- Reading distance: up to 90 cm / 35.4 in
It can be supplied with ETSI or FCC Version.
For more information on the reader, to download the data sheet, the user manual, configuration softwares, SDK, please refer to the official CAEN RFID website.
- Power Supply
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 3.7 V, 570 mAh
- Communication protocol
- USB & Wireless Bluetooth
- Android / iOS / Windows
- Reading distance
- Up to 90 cm